Re: Text-based mount interface breaking non-UDP mounts

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:12:58AM -0400, Chuck Lever wrote:
> Start with "mount.nfs -v" to see if the mount command tells you anything
> interesting.  Then do a raw network trace to see what's failing during
> the mount version/protocol negotiation.

There's nothing in -v except that it adds an addr= field. As for the
packet dump, that's the most interesting part -- for my part, the server
doesn't have iptables, so I'm blocking on the client. In that case, exactly
zero packets enter the write before mount gives up...

The other submitters have iptables blocking on the server, though, and it
doesn't work for them either (one is using NFSv3, the other NFSv4). Is this
really working for you?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/