Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rust tree with the kunit-next tree

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 6:29 PM Miguel Ojeda
<miguel.ojeda.sandonis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On our pull I will let Linus know about the conflict -- perhaps you
> can point him to our PR if yours goes out later (when are you sending
> it? I was planning to send mine tomorrow) and/or you can tell him the

Here is the link to the PR in case you decide to refer Linus to it or similar:

    https://lore.kernel.org/rust-for-linux/20230824214024.608618-1-ojeda@xxxxxxxxxx/

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Miguel