Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rust tree with the kunit-next tree

Hi Shuah,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 6:08 PM Shuah Khan <skhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there anything I need to do on my end when I send kunit pull
> request?

On our pull I will let Linus know about the conflict -- perhaps you
can point him to our PR if yours goes out later (when are you sending
it? I was planning to send mine tomorrow) and/or you can tell him the
expected resolution or to look into `linux-next`'s resolution, which
looks good to me:

    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/rust/kernel/init.rs?h=next-20230823#n529

Cheers,
Miguel