Re: 回复: Re: [Consult] About only one Signed-of-by for the patches

Hi,

On Tue, 27 May 2014 13:07:30 +0800 (CST) Xuetao Guan <gxt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ----- Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
> > Hi Chen,
> >
> > On Tue, 27 May 2014 09:23:38 +0800 Chen Gang <gang.chen.5i5j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > I find some of patches are only Signed-of-by me, are they OK?
> >
> > Actually, this one is not OK.  Anyone who handles a patch needs to add a
> > Signed-off-by.  In the case below, that patch was commited to the tree
> > by Guan Xuetao <gxt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, so there needs to be a
> > Signed-off-by from them as well.
> >
> > The same is true for all the commits in the unicore32 tree ...
>
> Ok, I see.
>
> Then, do I need to reply each mail with my sob? Or only replace acked-by by sob for all commits in my tree?

You do not need to reply to each email, but any patch that you send on
to Linus (or someone else) needs to have your Signed-off-by.  Please
read the "Developer's Certificate of Origin" in section 12 of
Documentation/SubmittingPatches.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx