Removal of GENERIC_GPIO breaks -next

Hi Stephen,

It seems like the last few patches I pushed to my branch are going to
break powerpc/85xx due to a merge issue. I have tried to warn you by
email today but maybe you haven't read it yet.

arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig has a "select GENERIC_GPIO" which
will cause compilation breakage because I removed the GENERIC_GPIO
config option for all platforms. This line should be removed by my
"Convert selectors of GENERIC_GPIO to GPIOLIB" patch, but this line
slipped in between and is thus still here.

Also arch/arc/plat-tb10x/Kconfig now defines GENERIC_GPIO, this will
not cause breakage but should not be here anymore (ideally removed by
the "Remove GENERIC_GPIO config option" patch)

Apart from these two issues, things seem to have gone fine, but I'm
not sure how they should be addressed and by who?

Thanks,
Alex.