Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mfd tree

Hi Lee,

On Mon, 21 May 2012 09:08:56 +0100 Lee Jones <lee.jones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The patch itself has had extensive build and run testing, with DT both
> enabled and disabled. I'm guessing some other changes may be having and
> influence here. I'm happy to take a look for you. Can you tell me where
> I can pull the offending branch from please?

The mfd tree can be found here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sameo/mfd-2.6.git#for-next

Did you try building it for X86_64?  What failed for me was an x86_64
allmodconfig.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx