Re: re-adding pcmcia and cpupowerutils trees

Hi Dominik,

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:54:58 +0100 Dominik Brodowski <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> as my kernel.org account has just been re-activated, it would be great if
> you could re-activate the following trees in your list of trees to fetch for
> linux-next:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/brodo/pcmcia.git master
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/brodo/cpupowerutils.git master

I have readded both those.  I had Thomas Renninger and the cpufreq
mailing list (both cc'd) listed as contacts for the cpupowerutils tree
previously and have now added you as well.  You are the sole contact for
the pcmcia tree.  Please let me know of any changes to that.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx