Re: vhost tree for linux-next

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:38:44 +0200 "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I normally merge things through Dave, Rusty, Jesse or Jens,
> not directly to Linus. However, sometimes there's a large change
> (for example, my recent RFC for pci_iomap changes)
> where estimating how it interacts with other platforms and planned
> changes in the next kernel would be beneficial.
>
> For this purpose, it would be helpful if my tree were added to linux-next.
> The tree is:
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git linux-next
>
> Could you do this please?

1) I asked you to cc this request much wider than this (I do not know
what is going on in all areas of the kernel, so I rely on feedback from
others to determine if stuff should go into linux-next).

2) as fas as I can tell the current contents of that tree was posted for
review/feedback for the first time today.   Give it a few days for any

Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/