vhost tree for linux-next

I normally merge things through Dave, Rusty, Jesse or Jens,
not directly to Linus. However, sometimes there's a large change
(for example, my recent RFC for pci_iomap changes)
where estimating how it interacts with other platforms and planned
changes in the next kernel would be beneficial.

For this purpose, it would be helpful if my tree were added to linux-next.
The tree is:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git linux-next

Could you do this please?

Thanks!

--
MST