linux-next: xtensa tree

Hi Chris,

The xentsa tree in linux-next hasn't been updated since 26 May, 2010.  I
was wondering if it is ever going to be merged into Linus' tree, or can
the commits there be just thrown away.  The merge is getting harder and
harder for (from my point of view) no benefit.

Also, the last time my xtensa defconfig build worked was 7 Jan 2009 ...
(http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/target/2029/).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx