Re: Has somethimg changed in next's Debian package generation?

On 05.07.2010 17:09, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
Hello,

I build the kernel with make-kpkg under debian like:

make-kpkg kernel_image

I have had done it this way also with linux next. Lacking fresh sources
after a short break from next I tried to build today's next as always
but the build failed when it was to finally build the package saying
that there is a inconsisteny in control file. I tried to tinker a bit
with ./debian/control but to no effect.

Has something changed? It used to work just like that, there were no
problems at all.

Anybody has any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
"Pirotechnicy zdetonowali na warszawskim Okęciu podejrzane ładunki,
znalezione przy porzuconym motocyklu. Wszystko wskazuje na to, że