Has somethimg changed in next's Debian package generation?

Hello,

I build the kernel with make-kpkg under debian like:

make-kpkg kernel_image

I have had done it this way also with linux next. Lacking fresh sources after a short break from next I tried to build today's next as always but the build failed when it was to finally build the package saying that there is a inconsisteny in control file. I tried to tinker a bit with ./debian/control but to no effect.

Has something changed? It used to work just like that, there were no problems at all.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
Różnica między PiS, a PO jest taka, że PO nie zro-
biła liberalizacji, a PiS nie zrobił lustracji.