Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tracing tree with the parisc tree

Hi Kyle,

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:50:34 -0400 Kyle McMartin <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's the optimal way to sort out multiple branches in this tree?
> Apparently Andrew is cross with me because the rtc-parisc branch didn't
> get picked up... Should I put a list of branches in my kernel.org
> public_html or something?

I am not quite sure what you are getting at.  If you have multiple trees
(or branches in a tree), I can merge them separately into linux-next -
just tell me what they are.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx