linux-next: testing of new cpumask API introduction patch

Hi all,

Today I have temporarily dropped the cpus4096 tree from linux-next in
order to integrate and test Rusty's API introducing only patch.  Linus has
said he will consider this patch for 2.6.28 if it is very contained and
has no net effect - which is what it looks like (having reviewed the
patch).

Of course, if Linus' takes Rusty's patch, it will mean significant
changes for the cpus4096 tree and this may be one case where rebasing the
tree makes sense.  But we should burn that bridge when we come to it.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx