Re: linux-next: Tree for September 5

Hi Bartlomiej,

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
Hi,

On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:
Hi Bartolmiej,

This patch is really important for many people, and your report
blocks it from being used.

Interesting, "bad" bugreport blocks "good" patch from being used?
I am sorry if it sounds that way, your bug report is good and certainly
helps.

While the patch may be really important for some people it broke
things here in the major way and you sent me the updated patch
only _yesterday_.
Sorry once again to urge you.
Thanks again for both reporting bug report and testing.
Please take a look at bugs #9998, #10724, #10919 if you interested in
how important this patch is :)

Regards,
Alex.