Re: linux-next: Tree for September 5

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:
> Hi Bartolmiej,
>
> This patch is really important for many people, and your report
> blocks it from being used.

Interesting, "bad" bugreport blocks "good" patch from being used?

While the patch may be really important for some people it broke
things here in the major way and you sent me the updated patch
only _yesterday_.

> It would be very great if you could test the updated patch.

Anyway this one works fine (at least with Linus' tree since it
won't apply to linux-next).