Re: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree

Ingo Molnar wrote:

1. rename all the feature bits which have inconsistent names in their
   #defines and in /proc/cpuinfo;
2. generate the /proc/cpuinfo table
   (arch/x86/kernel/cpu/feature_names.c) automatically from
   cpufeature.h.

2. is quite trivial, and 1. can be done largely automatically. I will experiment with this.

i see you committed that into tip/x86/cpu - i just integrated that into tip/master and pushed out the result. This way starting at v2.6.28 we'll have only a single, non-redundant definition for CPU feature information, from which we auto-generate the rest.

I did #2; I haven't done #1, since that's an all-sourcebase change; it would probably make most sense to do at (approximately) the same time we do the include/asm-x86 -> arch/x86/include change.

	-hpa