Re: linux-next: manual merge of the fastboot tree

Hi Ingo,

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:50:06 +0200 Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Today's linux-next merge of the fastboot tree got a trivial conflict
> > in include/linux/init.h between commit
> > 95fc5687f58152d62904e7dea36dca3a52514160 ("Dave Hansen
> > <haveblue@xxxxxxxxxx>") from the driver-core tree and commit
>
> [ sidenote: interesting commit name ;-) ]

:-)

"warn when statically-allocated kobjects are used"

> > [I have been asked to try adding the merge result diff, so just as a
> > test I have included it below.]
>
> that's a very good idea!
>
> [ The inlining seems a bit weird though - Mutt didnt show it in its
>   default form, it only showed up when i did a reply to the mail.
>   Strange. I use mutt-1.5.18-2.fc8. ]

Probably a side effect of the fact that I GPG sign most of my emails.  I
usually don't do that when I include a patch.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx