Re: Unable to connect to network (ethernet or wireless) after updating Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Hi Steve,

I recommend you go to ubuntu's mailing lists and/or their irc channel
in freenode. Although you might be using Linux, that is not a Linux
question/problem (I mean it is not related to kernel). Your problem is
about what happened with Ubuntu's config.

http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/chat

Cheers!
Javier Domingo