Re: Write and Submit Your First Kernel Patch

My mistake but I learn a lot from you guys!

I should simply have done:
./scripts/checkpatch.pl --terse --patch
0001-Staging-comedi-driver-fix-coding-style.patch

or

./scripts/checkpatch.pl --terse --patch
0001-Staging-comedi-driver-fix-coding-style.patch
# Since --patch is the default!

No warning to the output, I will change my blog

thx again

kap