Re: FedoraCore5: dhcpcd -d eth0 ?

Then K12LTSP must not use the standard apps gnome-panel or they do not have
those programs I mention in next paragraph.

Have you tried from a terminal the commands (usr/bin/internet-druid) and
(usr/bin/system-config-network) or may be /usr/bin/network-admin which is
the command in slackware using dropline-gnome giving the same gui? I use it
to connect for my dial-up ISP via the modem.

In /etc/init.d you might want to have a look at network and netplugd.

I could not find to start eth0 in Fedora as you mentioned we do it in slack
so I use /usr/bin/system-config-network

--
Peter
-