Re: Various way to build the kernel?

  While I have contacted them about other things, I have not on this
issue.  I will go in that direction, as it's good advice.
  I did determine that the process is taking place when the kernel is
built.  However, I cannot seem to locate all the same utils and includes
as the 2.4 lnxi kernels.
  For the record, I am trying to boot etherboot nodes into a PXE capable
cluster.  It will send out etherboot packages if need be.  But I have to
be able to get them accept and boot the package. Mknbi, it doesn't like
that, and mkelf-image it doesn't like those either.  I am fairly certain
that once I get the kernel correct.  The way I have already come up with
will work, as I can repackage LNXI kernels and the images boot fine.
Well, they load the kernel and then hang anyway.

 Thanks,

 Joshua