Re: Behavior of SO_BINDTODEVICE

Bernd Eckenfels skrev:
In article <d570450f6dc9e3afd65d5a0b0b2de867.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
Here is a more readable version of my routing table:

what IP Address and Device name you bind to, from where (ip, interface) you
try to connect and what do you get?
Sorry, didn't see the last part of your question. The result is that one connection (the one with the default route that has the lowest metric) connects succsessfully and is able to complete the operation, while the other simply hangs. I see the same when using the -I option with ping, the one with the lowest metric is able to ping but the others hang and neither sends nor receives any messages (as seen from tcpdump).

-Kristian