Re: Network sharing without using NAT, possible?

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:22:29 +0100, xerces8 wrote:

> You can ask the ISP for more real IP addresses and then use one for the
> VoIP client.
>
> In our country*, many ISPs give 2-4 IP addresses by default.
>
> Regards,
> David
>
> * - Slovenia

I'm starting to think, it may be easier if I set up the Linux box as a
bridge, just for firewalling, and put the w2k3 server back again as
routing, this would get rid of the Linux NAT, still leave me with the
firewall, and routing stuff, what do you guys think?

-