Re: prism54: WPA/RSN support for fullmac cards

http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg16224.html

> That patch had some issues that I think were brought up in replies.  It
> needs some cleanup.  If you see the "triggering due to management
> timeout" thing, that's the card not replying to commands from the driver
> quickly enough, meaning the firmware crashed or hung, and so the driver
> resets the card.
>
> Basically, somebody needs to go through the patch from Chunkeey and
> extract the useful parts.  It wasn't the most easily readable patch and
> there were some questionable decisions in there, but I don't think he
> replied with rationale for some of the changes.
>
> Dan

I thought that at least chunkeey got a working connection.... obviously not.

Is there anything else I can do if I'm no Kernel Programmer (perhaps provide
more infos, do some other beta testings)?

When I looked on the prism54.org homepage or their svn-repository it seems that
the driver is not developed any longer.
What is about Christian Lamparter (chunkee) or Luis R. Rodriguez (mcgrof) are
they still working on it?

Regards Stefan
-