Routing local multicast datagrams

Hello

I have got a multicast router with mrouted as multicast routing daemon. As long as the multicast datagrams come from eth[x] they are routed correctly to eth[y] interface. But if the datagrams come from a prozess that is running on the router, they are not routed corretly by mroute.

I searched in the web for any help and found this:

[copy&past]
While working with |mrouted| (a program which gives the kernel information about how to route multicast datagrams), we detected that all multicast packets originated on the local network were properly routed..., except the ones from the Linux box that was acting as the multicast router!! ip_input.c was working OK, but it seemed ip_output.c wasn't. Reading the source code for the output functions, we found that outgoing datagrams were not being passed to |ipmr_forward()|, the function that had to decide whether they should be routed or not. The packets were outputed to the local network but, as network cards are usually unable to read their own transmissions, those datagrams were never routed. We added the necessary code to the |ip_build_xmit()| function and everything was OK again. (Having the sources for your kernel is not a luxury or pedantry; it's a need!)
[/copy&past]

This describes exactly my problem. I opened this ip_output.c but I think the function ip_build_xmit() is renamed or changed. But I cant find any call to ipmr_forward();

Maybe im total wrong and there's another mechanism for mrouting local datagrams.