Fwd: How do we read paged data ?? .. please help!

 Hi ..

I have to submit my project in networking in one of
the competitions coming up ..on 15th march .. rest of
my code is ready .. only some portion is left .. i'd
be really glad if someone cud help me with this part
of codin ... I am not able to solve this problem ..

     I am having trouble while reading or writting
 data from skb data structure (used in Networking)
 i.e.  when data is present in Pages. Paged data
 information  is stored in skb_shared_info structure
.which  consists  of . pointer to page structure ,
size and offset.  Whenever I try to read this data,
kernel goes to  panic  state. I thought these pages
might be locked or  sumthin ... but when i went
through kernel code ...  there wasn't any mention of
such locks (atleaset i  could not find one !).

   In the kernel code it was all logical .. reading
 from page n all .. but when i tried the same code ..
 kernel paniced. Can anyone please help me with this
 ??
 . .how do i read this paged data ??

 Alok