From: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of linux lover
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 6:46 PM
To: linux-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Required resources on network driver programming

Hi all,
                  I am newbie to Linux kernel
programming. I want to write my own virtual network
device driver that take every packets from IP layer
just print the contents of packet(header part with its
starting addresses only) and send it to actual device
driver for packet transmission and at receiving end
receive packet from NIC card again print the header
addresses and send it to upper layer for normal packet
processing.
                 I require help about where can i get
resources or any book for writing virtual network
driver with SAMPLE EXAMPLES?
regards,
linux_lover