Re: FIB LPM algorithm

Manu Garg wrote:

Thanks for info Tobias!! I think nobody answers any basic question (though valid, because most of the time, explanation is not available in any documentation) on this list. I was just wondering if there is any other list on linux networking where I can get answers to some basic question related to networking implementation in linux.

For implementation related questions you should probably use the netdev list. It should be listed somewhere in the MAINTAINERS file included with the kernel source. That's where all the developers hang out and all the net development gets discussed.

Regards,
  Dominik
-