Re: Spoofing source address

Indeed in the moment that I configure on the box a dummy interface with the same IP of the received datagrams, these datagrams are logged as martians and thus discarded.

Is there a way to bypass the rp_filter?
Or, even better, manage to succesfully use the 'sendto' with a socket bound to a non local address?

I would rather solve it programmatically than use a tool like NAT.

Thanks,
Luca.