Re: Spoofing source address

You're probably getting stuck on the rp_filter (packets coming in on a
different interface than the reply would go out of). You can test this by
enabling log_martians and disable it if you wish.

Are you actually modifying the packets? If not, I'd suggest using netfiler
with the DNAT target.

Hope this helps,