RE: [RFC][bonding] Improve VLAN support on top of bonding

My US$0.02: Bonding and bridging have some things in common, at least as far
as having to deal with diverse hardware.  It would be nice to have a
[un]tagging interface that is useful to both drivers with as little code
duplication as is reasonably possible.