RE: e100 ethernet driver problem.

> I am having some strange problem with the e100 ethernet
> driver. The transmit and receive counts stop incrementing
> after few hours of activity. But the interface is up and
> running. I can ping , telnet , ftp through that interface.
> Only the counts are not getting incremented.

Hi Sachin, this has been fixed in the latest kernel drivers.  The
problem was the command to dump stats was called in the watchdog once
the results from the previous dump stats command completed.  If for some
reason the command didn't execute, we'll be waiting for results that
never come.  Fix was to execute the stat dump command unconditionally in
the watchdog.  If it fails to execute on a rare occasion, we'll try
again in the next watchdog tick.

-scott
-