runt packets with HomePNA

dear all,

 I am configuring a router with Linux redhat 7.3. This router
have 4
NICs.

 One of it is a HomePNA NIC.

 All NICs are detected, by something curious happen with the
HomePNA
configuration. It is configured as the latest ethernet interface,
and it
is the third NIC out of the 4 that I have. As this HomePNA NIC
has three
interfaces: one RJ45 and two RJ11 I dont know how RedHat
configures this
kind of NIC. BTW, the HomePNA card is a HPN100 from lynksys and
the
driver is pcnet32.

 Another strange thing is that right after restarting the network
start getting the message "runt packet" which I never heard of
before.
After reading around on the Internet I have realized that the
runt
packets are packets that are too short and that could be dued to
problems on the NIC...

 Can anyone give me any clue of what could be going on?

 Many thanks

 Miguel

-