Changing Routing table

Hi All,
We are doing a project which reqiures us to make a
small network of PCs (linux 7.1), where each is
behaving as a router.
We then 've to implement MPLS network over this. What
we want is..
When network turns up all the router ard able to
share their routing information (Dynamically)
with each other. We've read that Linux uses "routed"
deamon for this process, which in turn follows RIP,
for
dynamic routing. Till here its Ok... The problem is
that we want to change the way routing
informatio is stored in Linux kernel (i.e. we want to
make some changes in routing tabel, by adding
some more information to it, which is passed on by
us)
Can anyone tell us how is it possible, to modify
existing routing table at runtime.
Or can anyone tell which .c or .h files are
responsible for calculation of routing table so that
we can incorporate our changes in those files.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Kanwar.

-