Re: Two ISPs on same router?

i remember there is (or used to be) a kernel patch or program that did
a crude version of this.
iirc it was specifically meant for people with two phone lines and two
modems to get double speed
without needing ISP cooperation. it didnt work very well obviously,
because without ISP cooperation
you cant do this on the IP level but on a connection level. but even so
you would get things like
an ftp connection clogging up one line while you did something else on
the other.
unfortunately i have no idea what it was called, this was probably
three years ago or more.

a better way to do it would be to make two tunnels to a remote server,
one on each line, and then
bond those together. but this would require having a server somewhere
that has a fast enough connection
to be worth it.

-