Re: no configuring, no setting changes, no software

Yes I did alot of reading on them both and they were actually the
methods that were being discussed when I came along (viator
networks).  The only two problems (for the hotel market) being that
most people (%99.9999) do not have mobile ip/roaming configured on
their systems or for that matter even DHCP and all that the hotel
wants to do is properly route and NAT the given client to the net.

Instead what they are using is one of 3 methods (that I know of):

a) broadcast route updates (since a large % of the clients using the
network are windows and generally security the default settings have
not been touched this generally works).

b) broadcast arp forcing: which for any arp request a "server"
responds with that is me.

c) bridged arp (what I normally used): which for any arp request that
I determine is on the other side of the bridge (routing tables) I
respond to.

Jason