Re: iptables & libipq question

Ok, just got it working.  Seems like broadcast and multicast
get into libipq just fine.

Since I only have half the solution, the other half was to
get the message back into the receiving sides' network.
If I try to use a RAW socket to deliver the packet, will
it loop back into libipq?

Sorry I didn't state it before but this is the only config
that I'm using for iptables right now:
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p all -j QUEUE

Can I use something like this to prevent this potential loop?
iptables -t filter -A OUTPUT -p all -j ACCEPT

Thanks,
Tuan

--
Tuan Hoang