replace skb data pointer with user space pointer

I need to change the data field in select outgoing TCP packets with information from a data file in user space.  I think the easiest way to do this would be to replace the pointer to skb->data with a pointer to the applicable portion of my data file.  But, I'm not clear on how to do this.

I'd prefer just to do a sys_open() or some other file open command to gain access to my data file.

Any ideas?  I apologize, but, I am by no means a kernel level programmer.  I'm just trying to get the kernel to do this one little thing.

Thanks in advance for any specific examples.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!
-