Some minor bugs

Hi All,

We've been doing a lot of network testing on some IA-64 platforms
recently, preparing for the release of new products.  Mostly we did this
by porting the test codes we use for irix over to linux.  These include
negative tests as well as functionality tests for various API's.

Anyhow, we're working on the most serious of these, but there's a
laundry list of less serious ones that we won't have time to get to for
quite a while.  Would it be useful to post them here?

Here's a sample of the kind of things we found:

PV 774324 (P2) RAW sendto() with *to = 0 generates a segmentation fault.

This is a negative test.  The code should probably return EINVAL here,
but we get a segfault.

Regards!
Steve
--