Re: SO_SNDBUF

You may be right but I have certain expatiation about the  way that
setsockopt and getsockopt work on other system and that not realized under
linux.
I don't mind that linux works differently as long as I don't have to spend
time working my way through the networking code to figure out what is doing.

Docmunet the that it is diffrent!

-