QOS and CBQ

Folks,

I am currently working on extending the CBQ implementation in the area
of flexability and was wondering if anyone might be willing/able to
give me some pointers in the right direction.

1) I would like to make borrowing of bandwidth from sibling classes
   capable of acting in a weighted manner.  eg. Lets say that I have 3
   classes and weighted 3, 2, 1 where both 3 & 2 can borrow from 1 but
   3 gets priority due to it's higher weight.

2) I would like to make it possible to specify what classes any given
   class can borrow from.  Something more explicit then bounded/isolated.

3) I would also like to make it possible (if it is not already) to
   manage how a given class is punished for bandwith utilization from
   within a leaf Queue discipline.  Eg. I have a wfq that I want to be
   able to punish a given (misbehaving) flow before the class begins
   dropping/holding packets for bandwidth over utilization.  This, I
   would imagine, would require a leaf to have access to/define the
   bandwidth params to it's parent class.

Thanks,

Jason L. Shiffer
jshiffer@zerotao.com