Re: Connecting a box behind a second interface

Go to OfficeMax's web site.
Download the $15 off coupon.
Go to an OfficeMax and buy the cheapest hub they got.  Ought to be about
$49 or less.
Apply the coupon.
Net cost $34 + tax.
Install hub and connect workstations.
Have a cup of coffee.
Crowbar for boss's wallet and kleenex for whining session optional.
Live is too short, isn't it?  I'm tired of dragging the mountain around
with me.  Whenever possible, I look for flat road.

Rick

-