arpd for glibc2.2 and kernel 2.4.0

HI, i made a little patch to original arpd from
Jonathan Layes to allow it to compile
with glibc 2.1 2.2 and with kernels 2.2 and 2.4.
right now those new
vrsions of arpd, 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 are
downloadable from
http://expansa.sns.it/knetfilter

Please, could this new version of arpd binary
be considered as manteined?

I have not been able to contact original author
Jonathan Layes, since his mail address
layes@loran.com seems not working anymore.

I also asked to alan cox for a recent mail address, but he
wrote me (two or three months ago) that he could not help me.

Since inside of the kernel documentation is not
indicated a location where arpd sources
could be downloaded, i think it would be pretty in

http://expansa.sns.it/knetfilter

could be indicated as the actually working download location (i was
not able to find another location where it is possible to download
arpd sources)

bests

Luigi Genoni

Unix System Manager Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
-