DHCP and multiple netcards/segments solved

I wrote earlier in article DHCP and multiple netsegments...

Solved the problems today, nothing wrong with my setup, once I got the
DHCP errors fixed.The really weird part was that clients could initiate
webaccess, ie. a site could be looked up, but would never get fully
loaded.
Small sites without too much graphics _migth_ pop up, but after 3-4
attempts, nothing would work. Was about driving me crazy.

It all came to an initial problem with a Cisco 1600 router setup.
We (the ISP install engeneer and I) suspected a problem with the serial0
port, so the configuration was moved to serial1.

To check things out, the install engeneer turned on debugging, but
forgot to disable it afterwards, effectively making sure the router
would try to kill itself in an attempt to debug all that traffic :-

Ftp connections would work; no wonder, since those do not carry all
those images, cookies and endless references to imgis, adforce, et al...

Anyway, thanks for all the pointers, folks.

--
Regards,
              Mogens Valentin