Re: Multiple DNS's

That depends on if the name server is authoritative for that particular
domain or not otherwise if it is just querying for domains it doesn't
server then in named.conf put
forwarders {
192.168.1.3;
192.168.1.7;
};
replacing the 192.x.x.x with the ips of the name servers you want to send
the queries to.