Re: Trying to create a (odd ball) internal only & a external allowed.

You do not need to use the access database. Simply set inside's smart
relay host to in&out and then on in&out do not allow relaying just not
putting anything in access and relay domains should solve this. thus
inside will be able to send mail to in&out but not to the outside since it
will say relaying denied.