More problems with mail (newbie level)

Ok, first I must thank everyone who has tried to help me with my problems. I
will paraphrase....

We have an NT domain, using Exchange for our corporate mail server. We also
have a RedHat 6.2 box for our internal web server. On our intranet, we have
a form that uses FormMail to generate a simple email. When any user fills
out said form, the resulting email sits in the Queue, with the message
"Deferred: ced-concord.com:hostname lookup failure". Any attempt to use mail
clients on the webserver results in the same situation. However, if mail is
sent with Pine, specifically pointing to mail.ced-concord.com as the SMTP
server (in pine setup) it reaches it's destination. My question is this: 1)
how can I setup sendmail to use mail.ced-concord.com as the smtp server of
choice? 2)is there something in the configuration that is causing the
problem? I have included /etc/resolv.conf to shed light on the DNS issues. I
am not running a DNS server on the Linux box.

[root@woodstock /etc]# cat resolv.conf
nameserver 192.168.0.1
domain ced-concord.com

Unfortunately, my experience level is not that high, but I know more than
anyone else, so I am the Linux guy. Besides, we don't want anyone running M$
webservers, right? Apologies in advance if this is too simple, and thanks in
advance for any help.

Marwan Saidi
Desktop Analyst
CED - Concord Information Services