Re: eth0 card

I think you are right, and don't think I do have a route to the router.  I
typed arp -a and got ?incomplete address at
Now if I could just find my startup scripts.  I tried adding the router
using route add -net (its a Cisco 2600 router, if that matters), but got an
incomplete message.  Should the router be addressed as a host or network?  I
appreciate your patience.

Thanks.
Jake