Re: mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND

Hi Richard !

nandpagetest ran for 12h+ w/o failing, so it looks like a driver
problem like you suggested.

All the times I've seen if fail (around 10) the failed page came back
with all zeros.. Which is a bit strange as I would think "random" /
duplicated page would be more likely. Maybe the page read fails
silently and the controller returns all zeros

Thanks for you help & insights in this !

/Otto